Be on Time
First Offense: Verbal or Written Warning
Second Offense: Writing Assignment/Parent Contact
Third Offense: Detention/Parent Conference
Forth Offense: Administrative Referral
1. Come to class on time. Be seated and ready to work at the bell.
2. Begin Bell Ringer activity upon immediate arrival to class.
3. Raise your hand and wait for acknowledgement before speaking.
4. Remain in your assigned seat unless you have permission to get up.
5. Keep your hands, feet and objects to yourself.
6. No candy, food, drinks, or chewing gum in class unless you have been given special permission.
7. Use polite speech and body language. Profanity is unacceptable.
8. Absolutely no bullying behavior is tolerated. ZERO TOLERANCE.
9. No cell phones or electronic devices will be permitted in class.
10. Follow teacher directions the FIRST time they are given.